Kokeshi Dolls are wonderful from Creative Mamma


Can you believe the year is almost over? Got your calendar? I have already got a desk diary and a very plain generic calendar for my sewing room but I couldn't resist downloading this wonderful kokeshi doll mini calendar. It was made by my lovely friend Joy at Creative Mamma and it's free to download! Thank you Joy!

Of the required materials one is optional - a rounded corner cutter. I just happen to have one of these so I am chuffed I will be able to make this exactly according to the instructions!

I've gone way over budget with my Christmas shopping, oh dear ... so the remaining gifts will have to be of the free and handmade variety - the best kind anyway right?

Read the post and find the links to the download here at Creative Mamma. Have a good look around as there are tons of cute printables both free and to buy in Joy's shop.

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I'm going to check out her shop! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you just totally made my day! Thanks for sharing the dolls :) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.