OMG the candles!!


OMG the candles
Originally uploaded by Mee a Bee


We celebrated Noodle's 10th birthday a day early since it was a public holiday. Here's just one of the photos, an absolute classic of me... This is completely natural, my genuine reaction captured on film by Mr. Mee a Bee. Why so shocked? Noodle blew out the candles (all but one) while nobody was looking!!!

I think my first thought was what bad luck it is to miss a candle, I'm superstitious like that. Hopefully that's not right.

Have a laugh!

More (nicer) pics to follow.

3 comments:

  1. Hehe - great pic! Happy Birthday to Noodle. I still remember the day he was born... and I cannot believe it was 10 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one Noodle, Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.