Those elves have been busy here


This afternoon I made Rocky Road. YUM! I searched online and through all of my recipes but in the end just had to improvise. It's melted baking chocolate, condensed milk, marshmallows, chopped walnuts and raisins. I had all that in the pantry - am I awesome or what? These are not readily available ingredients here in Japan. I've been squireling them away.

I got the packaging last week at the dollar shop - been going there a lot lately. The little cards are kind of homemade. I bought a magazine of New Year's card templates that came with a CD. I just had to plan the layout, set up the background, write the text and then paste in the reindeer.

These are the gifts for the chatters. I will have to make sure WE (mainly me) do not eat the ones I need for Friday's class.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent information! thanks a lot for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.