The thoughtful pirate

Pirate Boy's Bag
This Monday was a holiday for Little Guy - he'd had to go to kindergarten an extra day last week. We had a lot to do in the morning including a large shipment of bags to get off to the post office. He wanted to help and lately he loves having his photo taken.

Check out this new pirate messenger bag for little boys in my shop.

A friend of mine dropped in shortly after we got home with shortbread from Costco. YUM! If you get a chance to try it I cannot recommend it highly enough. We were all fighting over the last one. Buttery and soft without being crumbly, they were perfection. Is anyone in my area going to Costco soon? I have some other things on my list, please.

1 comment:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.