Farewell 2011





Kishiwada Castle and Garden
Originally uploaded by Mee a Bee


The last day of 2011, phew! What a year! So many ups and downs. Thank you my dear friends and family for sticking with me through thick and thin. Apologies for the unexpected break here on the blog. Things have been extremely busy here (as everywhere) with Christmas, birthdays and visits from family from overseas. I hope to be back in the driver's seat soon! Until then Happy New Year. Lets hope 2012 is a peaceful and happy year for all.

I took this picture the other day at Kishiwada Castle. We had a great day out with my Auntie. You can see the story on Kid Independent.com

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Jac, Happy New Year, see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.