Walking around our neighbourhood

walking home yesterday
My poor old car is still being serviced so we are having to beat the feet. Each day we choose a different and unknown route. You never know what you'll see as you round the corner - a glorious green rice paddy or spectacular autumn foliage in a temple garden. It's a pretty time of year.

Too bad it's raining today. My wonderful friend who is so thoughtful texted me at 6.45am to say she would give us a ride. Isn't that kind? Her own children don't even go to kindergarten anymore. So lucky to have such good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.