On the Sewing machine: Bear Boogey Woogey

The big January Sale is going well over at Mee a Bee so it's time for me to get serious about new stock. I have some fabrics being delivered this week for boys: flags and more robots. Gotta keep the punters happy!

I finally got these bears out and am so pleased with the results. I decided to match it with this cute brown polka dot fabric which is the inside of the bag. I took this picture last night when the lighting was not the best but I think the teal is just gorgeous in real life.

This bag will be available in two sizes, the regular Toddler size for three to five year olds. And the bigger 'Mini' size for four to eight year olds. I have only a few in each size since this popular material is all sold-out already at my supplier. I think it's a really cute fabric for girls who are not so into pink - do they exist???

This bag is the first one being offered to my new team of bag testers. I will be picking the most suitable candidate later this afternoon so there's still time to sign up if you'd like to have your child be a model for Mee a Bee. There are some straight forward conditions so it's best if you visit my website, enter your email in the field on the bottom right to be taken to the full explanation page.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.