Really just an excuse to show you my cute kid in pjs

I've been meaning to tell you about these really cool pajamas for a while now. Late last year I ordered them from Hanna Andersson for Little Guy. They were on sale at the time so I decided to give them a try. I wasn't convinced that just because they're organic cotton that I should pay $42 for a pair of kids' pjs BUT now I am.

Apart from being really cute (don't you agree?) the quality really is superior. The cotton is soft, so soft, yet thick at the same time. They wash wonderfully, don't shrink in the dryer nor have they faded. Best of all is the generous sizing. Little Guy is tall for his age and still only five years old. I ordered six-seven for him. They fit comfortably and safely but he has room to grow. They will definitely last at least two seasons.

Sign up for emails from Hanna - a US-based firm with Swedish roots -they have HUGE sales as well as shipping discounts all the time. The catalogue is lovely too, all those attractive blonde children!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui,
    I've been reading your blog for a while and can understand a bit of your experiences (I lived in Japan for three years and loved it but also had my fustrations). Anyway, just chiming in to echo your praise of Hanna clothes - love them! I place huge orders during their sales and otherwise hint to my Mom and MIL for "grandma" purchases.
    - Karen in VA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Karen! It's so nice to know who pops in.
    Yes, Hanna sales are the best!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.