A great start to the weekend: inspiration everywhere

Lion Brand Baby Wool
After a very grueling week with work, the kids, homework, the weather and our generally busy schedule our weekend has started fabulously. I have so many projects, ideas and links to share!

If you're a knitter do you subscribe to Lion Brand's newsletter? I've been a subscriber for some years and I have to say they do a brilliant job at inspiring with simple projects and useful tips.

Isn't this baby just so cute? And her blanket - garter stitch - one of the ones I know how to do - knitted in simple squares granny patch style. I think I could manage this! The colours available in Baby Wool are so pretty, like spring and Easter eggs. Perfect on this spring like day here in Izuimisano.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.