A Moment of Silence for Japan

In about 45 minutes our nation will observe a moment of silence and mourn the loss of close to 20,000 people in the Great Tohuku Earthquake & tsunami last year.

A year ago today. It still seems surreal looking at the images - unbelievable. And so sad. I've spent part of the morning looking at these before and after pictures on The Atlantic.com

Join me in remembering not only those who lost their lives but those who have volunteered to help. The fire departments, police & emergency services, doctors, nurses and health professionals. And the men who put themselves in immediate grave danger everyday to contain the spread of radiation at Fukushima.

1 comment:

  1. May God and all the Heaven's be with the people of Japan on this day. Bless you all!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.