Movie Night: Are you ready to laugh till you wet your pants?

Comedy - not usually my cup of tea. Mr. Mee a Bee rented this DVD last weekend knowing that I would enjoy the all-star line-up. Jennifer Aniston, Jason Bateman, Kevin Spacey were among the names he recognised.

OMG this film is so FUNNY!! I could not stop laughing. Even today when looking it up it is making me laugh.

It has swearing, drugs, some quite inappropriate themes ... it's hysterical.

It's rated R so obviously not one for the kids. Watch the trailer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.