Pretty (or Ugly) Damn Fabulous! new Lecien fabric

Lecien Tiny Prints Fabric
Oh wow! oh wow! oh wow! I am so excited today as a parcel of new fabrics arrived. This one is just SO COOL! Don't you think? Are you a fan of Ugly Dolls? That's what these remind me of.

I searched and searched for boy-ish fabric for the inside of my messenger bags. Polka dots and hearts won't cut it I'm afraid. Stripes have become so boring. So what do you think? Would a little boy delight in opening his bag to find these little fellows peeking out? I think so!

The fabric is new from Lecien and is a quilt-weight cotton in the Tiny Prints collection. It would be so awesome as a boy's summer shirt or little boxer shorts / pajamas. It's soft. AND WONDERFUL! There are some other colours available but this is my favourite. Each doll/bear/creature is just 2cm tall about three quarters of an inch.

As much as I would love to use it as the main fabric for the outside of my bags it isn't heavy or sturdy enough so it will be peek-a-booing from inside boy's bags at Mee a Bee - SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.