Businessy Goodness from Oh My!



From the Guide sales page: 
Space. The final frontier. To boldly go where no creative entrepreneur has been before, and all that jazz. Cue some Ziggy Stardust and get ready to start our exploration into the known & unknown reaches of businessy goodness. The Oh My! Guide to Businessy Goodness is 68 pages of  relevant articles, awesomesauce advertisers, practical + pretty worksheets, quotes, prints & printables to help you navigate the services and supplies available to help grow your business.


It's here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.