Crafts from Remnants - Hallmark x Lecien x Pandora House

Lecien Fabric from Pandora House
Look at this cute fabric I found in the remnant bin when I was at the shops a couple of weeks ago. One of the local sewing and craft shops is called Pandora House, (part of the Aeon group). In this fabric it appears they have collaborated with Lecien and licensed the artwork of old Hallmark cards to create this fun printed material.

It's a nice weight cotton and I found a 30cm remnant for a couple of dollars. I planned to make Noodle a new bag for his lunch stuff for school. Once I started to really look at the fabric at home today I decided to use the yellow portions only for his bag (top right - all complete). I am still thinking about what to do with the other parts of the material. I have one long strip of the blue with the plane, it repeats twice. I have three small panels with the train for the 'swell birthday boy'. Little Guy's birthday isn't far off ...

I was happy to get quite a few little sewing projects done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.