Echino by etsuko furaya collection 2012

You might be wondering by now if I am still sewing? I am ... but with the kids being sick all through February and March with colds & flu, then being on Spring Break I just haven't had much time. My sewing room is at the back of our house, quite separate from the rest so I don't feel I can go in there when the kids are home.

Still I have been peeking at new fabrics when I've been at the shops. I picked up a little brochure featuring the new 2012 collection from echino. It's so lovely.

echino 2012


 Here's the website where you can find the links for purchasing inquiries. I do not work with it myself for Mee a Bee as the fabrics are licensed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.