Go Grow Mama!

I have some exciting news from my childhood friend Anissa at Grow Mama. Her picnic placemats have been nominated in the Handmade Olympics! The category is Most Innovative Design and these really fit the bill. Not only are these gorgeous handmade picnic mats  / cutlery rolls ready to go at any time they eliminate the need for a plate! The inside is wipe-able nylon. Isn't that clever? The vintage fabrics are also just lovely.


A favour to ask! Please visit RikRak Studio blog and VOTE for the Picnic Placemat Roll in Event 1. Thank you! and good luck Anissa!.


Anissa and I grew up around the corner from each other so we've been friends for a really long time. (Since primary school). After many years travelling every corner of the world Anissa is back in New Zealand living right next to the sea. Read her blog for more about the placemats, the Grow Mama shop and philosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.