My Japanese Kid's Lunches

The kids are still home from school on their Spring Break. We've been having lovely weather for the most part so they're healthy and happy. Playing outside. Visiting their friends. Having a good time.

Me, on the other hand, am inside complaining, as I do every holidays. About the amount of food they can consume in a day. I know I've said it before.

They're used to a delicious nutritious hot meal at midday (at school). It's a struggle for me.

Today they had:  
udon noodles topped with tempura and seaweed (made from frozen)
potato & beef croquettes. 
steamed broccoli


I stood in the kitchen and ate a honey sandwich.

School starts back next week!

1 comment:

  1. That looks lovely!

    But three cheers for kyushoku.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.