Sally Draper Style

Sally & Don
Are you a fan of Mad Men? I know a lot of people in my circle tune in just to see what adorable Sally Draper is wearing and doing. She's definitely one of my favourite characters on the show. This week LMNOP has put together a page of looks. 

Sally Draper Style

I always love her shortie pajamas. Did you wear them as a child? I had those and a brunch coat. I bet you don't even know what that is!

Mad Men won't start here in Japan for quite a while, we're only half-way through season three on television. I am hoping to pick up season four on DVD soon but season five is a long way off for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.