Mrs Cat plays the grand piano - new Japanese fabric in


This morning a little piece of fabric arrived, that I had ordered a couple of days ago. I was pretty excited about seeing it in real life since online it did look a little odd. In a scary way. It's cat and mice ballet. I am happy to say that it is cute and I think it might be just the thing for older ballerinas. I can't remember who made this fabric, the label says ZakkaLife, printed in Japan.

More pictures here: Google+

Love it? or not?

I have only a small piece as I said, so if you do love it and want something made, let me know asap.

2 comments:

  1. oh, that is cute Jacqui!
    We are looking forward to traveling to the land of cuteness next week! Will give you a wave as we fly over Osaka! (*o*)/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish we could meet up Claire! I will wave!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.