Birthday Boy will be six tomorrow!

Clearly I have too much time on my hands. While the boys have been out with their father I have whipped up this 'appliqué' t shirt for Little Guy. It's his birthday tomorrow! It's not real appliqué since I simply overlocked the edges of the fabric panel then sewed it on to an old t shirt with a straight stitch. For the limited number of wears I expect it to have it will be fine. Who doesn't want a special birthday outfit?

The fabric is left over from the Hallmark, Pandora House, Lecien remnant I showed you a little while ago.

1 comment:

  1. What a great shirt and a special present! Happy birthday Little Guy, can't believe it's been six years already!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.