A day for flowers!

After school today we stopped in at the 'buy local' produce supermarket (where everything is locally grown or made). Little Guy decided to get some flowers for me! He carefully kept them hidden until we got home. Isn't he sweet?

Also big news in the garden is my agapanthus flowers. Finally after I think at least three years I have two blooms. The kids did "accidentally" snap one off AGAIN this year. But for now I am happy to have these two.

It's hot and humid today. Summer is here.


2 comments:

  1. How sweet is your son! Agapanthus are the one plant that is guaranteed to grow in our yard. We have at least 10 plants with about 7 blooms on each plant. It is exciting though to watch them as they bloom!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.