Road Trip Plans: Rotorua & The Agrodome

I am renowned (annoyingly) for planning our trips well in advance and packing way too much into each day. I can't help it. I enjoy the process of researching options, finding deals and preventing surprises such as a lack of parking or no cafe at the facility!

I have a very loosely defined plan for our upcoming visit to Rotorua. Little Guy has expressed a desire to see sheep and lambs while we're in NZ. One place springs to mind: The Agrodome! A famous-in-New-Zealand tourist destination, this show is truly amazing. I took Mr. Mee a Bee there on his first visit to NZ. Seeing sheep up close and marveling at the whole sheep shearing culture, it's thrilling and educational. I feel quite proud to watch and learn how much l'il ol' New Zealand revolutionized sheep farming.

Take a look at the site.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're heading to Rotorua with your family. We love welcoming visitors!!! Agrodome is absolutely a must do, with laughs and learning for everyone. If you need more ideas visit www.rotorua.co.nz . Have a wonderful road trip and we look forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.