The worst job in the world

As you can probably guess Little Guy is still under the weather, very much so, in fact I have just sent him off to the doctor again (with his dad). Of course the longer they are gone the worse I fear to the point where I am envisioning him being admitted ... I have even packed a little overnight bag just in case. It's a mother's job to worry right?

In the meantime, I guess it was inevitable someone else would get sick. In this case it's been me.

So my apologies for the lack of posts this week!

I am doing everything I can to get better myself while trying to prevent the other two being affected. The kitchen is closed until further notice while the laundry is in operation twenty four hours. I think you can see it's no picnic! Motherhood! Though in fairness Mr. Mee a Bee has been tremendous . And even Noodle has been keeping his mood in check.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I hope you are both feeling better soon and that the other two stay healthy. Closing the kitchen is a very good idea, I will have to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane! He is doing better, they had him on a drip for a while, should know more tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.