Got your life under control? Amazing news from Jojoebi

my organized chaos 600 x 300 image badge

It's hot and humid - too hot to play outside unless you're splashing around in the pool (35 degrees). My kids are watching TV and playing a computer game. I'm zipping around in my pjs (as much as you can zip in this heat) hanging out the washing, picking up toys and books off the floor, checking emails, cooking them some unhealthy treats for lunch ...

I WISH my Chaos was organized. Enter the fabulous Jo with her NEW e-course and website My Organized Chaos. It's so awesome! Jo is my good friend here in Japan. She has been coming up with all kinds of amazing stuff on her blog  for years. Now she's packaged up her wisdom into a truly inspiring e-course for you and I. Her philosophy is really simple and she is so down-to-earth I just know you will gain a lot. I've already put some of her methods into place. Obviously I'm not quite there yet but it is still the school holidays!

Check it out by clicking the logo/ picture above. Let Jo know I told you about the course and I'll score some brownie points* . The course is being offered at a super introductory rate and there are plenty of freebies too! And during the launch month of September there will be opportunities to win a free course!

WAY TO GO JO!!!! I'm so excited about this.


* Disclosure: I may be compensated financially if a sale is made from my link. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.