A little fabric shopping in South Osaka

Happy Autumnal Equinox! As I said yesterday we're actually enjoying some cooler weather AND a public holiday so it was off to the mall with me. On the pretext of getting Noodle some new sport's gear for his upcoming overnight camp. I quickly found what I needed and made a beeline for the fabric shop.

This is Pandora House, part of the Aeon Group, and is located inside their malls across the country. I took these photos on the sly so I apologize for their quality.

Showing GREAT restraint I did not buy anything but I did have a lovely time just looking at each and every display. Pandora House stocks Lecien fabrics which are always delightful. And you can usually find a good range of Kayo Horaguchi and Echino fabrics.

Pandora House is a craft shop as well as a material shop so crafting supplies are also sold: beads, wool, crochet needles, felt, buttons, books & mags, even sewing machines. It's a great one-stop shop if you are in the area and are pressed for time. It's not too overwhelming!

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a shame I missed this one when I was there! Looks divine, and I am totally impressed that you bought nothing!
    I look forward to coming back some time, so you must tell me where to find it.
    Heatherx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- that's impressive showing restraint here - looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many to choose from and only one lifetime to sew them up in!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.