Am I crazy? Kids Clothes Week Challenge

I am a real sucker for new projects, I can't tell you how many I have on the go right now ... BUT this is one I really want to try. Kids Clothes Week Challenge at elsiemarley.com Despite doing quite a bit of shopping while we were in New Zealand the kids have NO CLOTHES at the moment. Noodle is growing WIDER at long last after being a real bean pole for quite a few years. He has grown out of a lot of clothes this summer. Little Guy's raggy hand-me-downs are just that, raggy and tired. SO I am thinking about signing up for this challenge, just one week, and sew at least one thing for each of them. What do you think? Want to join me?

Visit elsiemarley and read the FAQS. It sounds like a lot of fun and I have wanted to take part for ages. There are no hard and fast rules, but you should try to sew clothes, for your kids. You don't need to be a blogger nor do you need to share anything if you don't want to. You just need to commit to seven days of an hour each day in October. See you there? Before I sign up I am going to look for a pattern. I have material already that I want to use but if I have to buy a pattern I know I will be less likely to follow through.









4 comments:

  1. Oooh, projects...

    I've seen this one before too, and been tempted. And I *was* just thinking I'd like to make some winter trousers for the boys. I've got the material and I'd probably use the free pattern from MADE.

    Can I manage an hour a day everyday for a week? Hmmm.... Depends what time T wakes up and goes to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very much looking forward to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I signed up! Right behind ANOTHER Jacqui fom Hazelnuts! It's going to be awesome. What to make?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, I'm so glad your in! How could you not be with all that amazing fabric at your fingertips!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.