Flags for Little World Travelers

Here's an embarrassing fact about me ... I have been in Japan for so long that I cannot actually remember the difference between the Australian Flag and the New Zealand one. Before you get all up in arms, in my defense, the two flags are very similar. Click the links to see for yourself! I know the differences I just can't remember which goes with which (extra stars or not, red stars or white).

I've had this flag fabric in my stash for a while. I'm not entirely sold on the blue bag but for now I have two in my shop, as pictured - with Australian flags ;) Little Globetrotters in the making go forth and conquer the atlas!

PS. Noodle is our resident flag whiz in the family. He knows all of these, including the Aussie one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.