Get organized! My progress.


I started Jo's course on organizing a few days ago. One of the first assignments is a critical look at the home. I had thought things were quite well arranged at our place until I started opening cupboards and really looking around. OMG I need help!

I'm happy to say I have done one drawer in the kitchen. And addressed one real problem area in the kids' room. Doing the course is really helping me focus on small improvements. Have you taken a look and signed up for Jo's free newsletters?

Click the icon to the right for more info about the My Organized Chaos course. The early bird special is running this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.