Getting Ready for kcwc

Since signing up for kcwc with elsiemarley.com I have been trying to decide what and for who to make something. As I said in an earlier post both boys seem to need clothes but in the end I have decided that Little Guy is more needy and more likely willing to wear something homemade. It has also proven almost impossible to find a pattern in Noodle's size! Bar going to a small adult's pattern.

Sooooooo I got this crazy cool corduroy yesterday when I was in the city. I suspect that it might be a bit too crazy for our family but I do want to try it out. Isn't it neat? It's made by Kokka who I love dearly for their continued recognition of BOYS in their designs.

The pattern is very run of the mill, cargo pants. Little Guy tends to like a skinnier jean so I am not set on using that pattern for sure but it's a start.


Has anyone else signed up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.