Little Pieces of You


Here's a little corner of my workspace that I have been meaning to share for ages. It's a tiny shelf full of memories.



Firstly the shelf was made for my sister to match a similar one that I had - somehow they got mixed up when I moved to Japan. It was made by a family friend whom I have fond memories of.



On the shelf are all my tiny trinkets, gifts, little things that friends have given me over the years. They are all special to me. I also use these little things in props for my photos for Mee a Bee when I can.



On the wall under the shelf is my very own embroidered Mee a Bee logo that Jo sent me for my 40th birthday last year. I was stunned beyond belief when I opened the package. Thank you again Jo. Such talent.



And you can see my beautiful Siri doll and hand-embroidered hedgehog that Eva made for me. I have heard whispers that Eva is reopening her shop



Do you have a cherished place in your home? What do you keep there?



Thanks for reading!

Jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.