My epitaph - she baked a mean cake

When I die I hope my kids write "she could whip up a cake in her sleep" or at least in her pajamas! as I have done today. I had a huge busy day yesterday and a head cold so I retired to bed without preparing for today's cafe. Luckily this Lemon Cake came together in 45 minutes, while in my jammies, cleaning up the kitchen and getting the kids ready for school. Super!

It's a lemon version of the OrangeYoghurt Cake, I hope it's tasty. I amped up the lemon rind so it should be really lemony.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.