Oh happy day

I opened my bedroom door this morning to be confronted by Noodle asking "do you think my uniform is where I left it last night, on the floor in the lounge?". (no my dear, I have washed that sweaty pile of stuff, your freshly ironed clothes are on your desk). To Little Guy I barked "Get dressed!" at least three times before removing the access card from cable TV box and hiding it. HIS freshly ironed uniform was on the chair right next to where he was sprawled on the floor. Apparently hidden from his view?

It was one of those mornings!

I got home from the Kindy run to find this song on Facebook courtesy of my cousin.
I have watched it twice, each time I got teary-eyed at the end. If you don't mind a bit of bad language then watch it.

My mood improved even more when the wonderful Chatty Cafe ladies arrived. Mmmmm Orange Yogurt cake from Martha Stewart - so good and so easy I have made it twice in the past week.

To end my happy morning the postman delivered this box of books and material from my gorgeous friend in South Korea. Thank you S!!

It's only midday but what a ripper of a day it is turning out to be.



1 comment:

  1. Looks like there's enough fun in that pic to last you the rest of the year! Thank God that things do often get better in a day.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.