Overcoming Fears: yaye Little Guy!

In April we signed up for swimming lessons. Little Guy started with a bang and loved it, like a fish! Then without explanation he started to dread going. Nothing happened, no creeps in the dressing rooms or embarrassing failures in the pool. Terrific coach, great teammates.

For whatever reason we had tears and a deathlike grip around mum's neck. It was heartbreaking for me to force him to go but deep down I know he will be a great swimmer and he will love it.

Happily for the past two weeks he's done it! Our happy duck is back! I am so relieved and proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.