Quiet afternoon activity - play dough


And I was right. Little Guy has a slight cold so play dough was the perfect autumn afternoon activity for him to quietly get on with. He's had an early dinner, a quick shower and will be off to bed before long.
Both boys agreed the play dough smells and feels delicious and both asked if I was sure it is not edible. It is not! I doubt it would be tasty since it has a lot of salt in.
The great thing about this recipe, using all natural ingredients, is that I do not mind my real cookie cutters, tray and rolling pin being used. No nasties in the mix.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.