Broadcasting LIVE tonight

A little while ago I was introduced to the amazing and wonderful Katie Adler. If you watch NHK television then you may know her! She is a professional voice over artist. You most definitely would have heard her energetic voice somewhere in Japan.



This Thursday night Katie is interviewing ME for her radio show! How exciting! I am going to be talking about life in Japan, my business and anything else that comes up. Would you like to listen in?
9pm Japan time or 8am Eastern US time on Thursday.
See you there! And please feel free to ask any questions!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.