Got the creative bug?


If you are a sewer then you might recognize the name Amy Karol? her blog Angry Chicken was one of the first sewing blogs I followed and I also bought her first book Bend the Rules Sewing. I learnt so much and recently passed the book onto my sister since she got her own sewing machine a little while ago.

It is pretty exciting to see Amy on Creative Bug, a new online lesson website for all kinds of creative pursuits. It's not free but the calibre of the tutorials looks very high. Today I have enjoyed watching the short clips of three of my favorite sewers and fabric designers, Amy Karol, Liesl Gibson and Heather Ross.

I think you could happily spend an afternoon or evening doing the free stuff on Creative Bug and if something catches your eye you might sign up! let us know how you find it if you are already a member.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic site, once I have finished my current projects I may just sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, looks fun! I'd need a bit more free time for that kind of thing to make it cost effective I think, but I'll definitely check out the free stuff.
    I'm enjoying my Craftsy knitting course by the way, nearly finished a scarf!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.