I forgot the deal of the day!

Who remembers this cute boy? Tyler was just four when I took this photo. He has grown such a lot. I had to make him a new bag, in this cool London print, with a longer strap. I added 10cm to the standard length and it's just perfect. I love these colors for autumn.

A few days ago this bag and the matching book tote that I made were the deal of the day. I still have some and since I forgot to post it here ... Well lets just make it today's deal!

The little book tote is quite small, really suitable for a true toddler, it fits two or three small hardback or board books. It's FREE with the Little Satchel as today's Deal of the Day.

Mee a Bee's fifth birthday is just a week away, falling on a Sunday meaning we'll be able to celebrate the whole day! Shall I make a cake?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.