Monday morning confessions - eating junk food and listening to pop music

Happy Monday! Did you enjoy your weekend? I had a lovely quiet afternoon yesterday while my kids popped out for a couple of hours after lunch. I sneaked down to the store on my bike. I shrieked when I found Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, from Australia! Yummy yummy yummy. I am a huge chocoholic. And a big fan of Caffe Lattes. Yes, my body is a temple. LOL! What a weekend, with that French food and all that beer.

I have a rechargeable pre-paid card for 7-11 which accumulates points. Those points turn into cash rebates so I always use it. During summer Little Guy usually convinces me to stop in most days for an ice block or a drink so we use the card a lot.

Bonus points were being given for purchases of iTunes cards yesterday. I downloaded a couple of songs, not new but I like them. Adele, someone like you. Ed Sheeran, Lego house. And that Carly Rae Jepsen one, Call Me Maybe. Yep, absolutely mainstream pop music!

What are you listening to these days? I am always keen to discover new music. I have to say I generally listen to female singers, I don't like rock music much. I do like alternative music. Hit me with your recommendations.

 

4 comments:

  1. Some of my current favourites : mel parsons ( good kiwi singer), brandi Carlile - her bear creek album, sola rosa - moves on album , parov stelar - track called chambermaid swing, rani arbo and daisy mayhem album called big old life. Also the harrow and the harvest album by Gillian welsh is getting played a bit. Hope you find something amount thoses that appeals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops iPad spell check has put some weird words in last sentence , should read " hope you find something amongst these that appeals"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot!
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin the Gillian Welch! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.