Shocking! Pink

A collection of goodies on Etsy inspired by ... my new phone.


linen ruffle necklace i...
$23.00

Hot Pink Hair Clip. Sil...
$13.90

Pink Shell Stick Neckla...
$26.00

Salsa Set: 5 Handmade H...
$3.50

Hand-Knit Scarf in Vivi...
$37.50

Neon Pink Herringbone W...
$44.00

NEW Rainbow Throw Pillo...
$48.00

Fuschia Taffeta Baby Sh...
$28.00

Unisex neon pink bracel...
$11.90

Ombre Art Print - Pink,...
$20.00

Pink chiffon shawl with...
$17.00

Baby Girl Bloomers Fusc...
$12.00

Handwoven merino cashme...
$80.00

Felt balls. Romantic. C...
$10.00

Chevron Ikat Pillow - A...
$106.00

Baby Shoes. Fuschia Pin...
$28.00

A couple of weeks ago I was forced to get a new phone.The assistant at the shop was flabbergasted when she learned that I had been using my phone for more than five years. She kind of didn't want to touch it ...

I've been going back and forth about upgrading to an iPhone for about two years. Every time I thought I would go for it I changed my mind. After all there was nothing wrong with my old phone. Until the battery gave up the ghost. So we dutifully went to the shop and I made up my mind NOT to get the iPhone. I didn't even get a 'smartphone'.

I got a cheapie, ordinary phone and committed to using it for the next two years. Now it's your turn to be shocked! My main reason is the cost of the iPhone. The rental structure is confusing to say the least but it seems to come out to more than double what I have paid monthly up until now. I'd rather spend that money on something else.

Secondly I do have an iPad (a recent acquisition that I LOVE more than just about anything in the world). Since I have the iPad I can download all the cool apps and do a lot of the fun things you can do with an iPhone. I don't go out much, I don't have hundreds of friends that I text all day. I stay home and play with my iPad. It connects happily (and free) to our home wi-fi internet.

So what colour did I get? Pantone Vivid Pink of course! Purple is nice too isn't it? My old phone was green which I was sick of. I love these Pantone colours. Which one would you get?


1 comment:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.