Someone nicked my umbrella in the thunder & lightning storm

Since I rarely check the weather forecast I had no idea HEAVY rain was on the horizon for today. I went about my business as usual ducking in and out of showers. At 4 o'clock Little Guy and I got on our bikes and rode to the pools for his swimming class. It was not raining then so I thought it had cleared. By the time swimming was finished and we were ready to leave, at 6 o'clock, it was raining so heavily the roads were flooded AND someone had nicked the umbrella I had left with my bike! It would not have helped anyway, such was the rain. And the lightning! And thunder! Now I am desperate with worry about Noodle who set off a bit later than us for his tutoring class. I hope he's not sitting there all wet and cold.

It's been an exceptionally busy day so I have not had a chance to finish preparing our deal of the day at Mee a Bee. While I catch my breath I'll offer everyone a chance to grab any of the deals from this week.

Robot deal of the day
Free Lunch Money Wallet with Robot Bag
Robot March
Robot Car Factory Messenger bag for boys: FREE Lunch Money wallet / Trading Card Wallet with purchase.

Tiny Apples & Bees Satchel for girls: SET includes FREE Accessory Pouch and Coin Purse with purchase.

Awesome Robots March Messenger Bag for boys: FREE coin wallet with purchase.

Each bag was handmade by yours truly using the finest Japanese linen & cotton blend fabric, my carefully selected cotton linings and the wonderful kid-safe strapping I love so much. They are $35 each plus shipping and are just part of the range in my shop on Etsy. I'm told the craftsmanship is amazing and many of my bags have been passed onto little brothers and sisters when outgrown. They really last the distance.

Grab a couple now for the little people in your life. Aunties and Uncles love to give these bags and parents of little ones love to receive gifts that are useful as well as friendly to the environment and CUTE.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.