The boy and his cargo pants

I got stuck in and finished these pants. Got the boy to try them on. Hmmm. We are still not convinced they don't look like pajamas. BUT it is still quite hot, in the twenties and very sunny, maybe it's still too hot to think about clothes for cooler weather?

The pattern is not great for my skinny minny. He really looks better in a skinny jean or narrower fitting trouser. I might spend some time looking at another pattern I have in the Happy Handmade Book.

I enjoyed sewing something a bit challenging and Little Guy was thrilled to have something handmade that isn't ANOTHER BAG!

Thanks elsiemarley (Meg) for the challenge. Visit the website to see what others are doing: AMAZING!

#kcwc



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.