Walk like a robot

I'm pretty excited about our deal of the day. Our robot bag from when I first started out rocketed Mee a Bee to fame. It was a fabulous bag made from orange felt. I found a few tiny pieces of that felt in my cupboard, I've been saving them for the perfect project. Of course it's another robot one! Can't get enough of them!

Buy a robot messenger bag for boys and get a FREE coin wallet/ lunch money purse - while stocks last and only until 10pm tonight (JST)!

My boys checked, trading cards do fit! Although not the whole collection, obviously.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.