Chatty Cafe - homemade mallowpuffs

Homemade Mallowpuffs
Baking! Normally for Chatty Cafe the promise is of homemade cake. However I came across a recipe for homemade marshmallow cookies and having just picked up a packet of marshmallows it seemed serendipitous. I adapted the recipe of course, using a basic vanilla cookie for the base. And the actual recipe called for a lot more chocolate, completely covering the whole thing. I have tried one of mine and they are delicious. Just enough chocolate for a mid-morning coffee break.

If you are a New Zealander then you will know about Mallowpuffs. I baked mine using the Edmonds Basic Biscuit recipe, baked for about six minutes, then topped with half a marshmallow and baked for a further two minutes. Lastly topped with melted chocolate.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.