Jonathan January Featured Artist on Etsy talks about thoughtful consumption

Tools of trade Jonathan January
I enjoyed reading this Featured Artist story very much. Jonathan January on Etsy.

"On some level, we have to consume; we don’t have a choice. Instead of compromising what we want in an effort to mitigate that fact, I would hope that my products surpass customers’ expectations. Making a responsibly produced, beautiful product that performs extremely well is a conscious and constant goal of mine. I want people to enjoy my products; they are meant to be used."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.