Robot Messenger Bag and Lunch Money Wallet - handmade in Japan

Robots
Working on photo edits. Earlier today I was thinking how hard it is to manage every aspect of the business. Photo taking and photo editing have always been the bane of my existence! I need a photo fairy to help!

These robot bags are getting ready to be part of a very exciting gift guide. I will let you know where next week! In the meantime you can check out this bag set and all the cool messenger bags for boys in my Etsy store. Fantastic robots run the car factory with precision and humor. Made in Japan! Home of the robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.