Seeing Triple. Things we love about Japan

Here we are at the department store paying for Little Guy's desk. Like all places where forms might be filled in, such as banks and post offices, glasses are provided to help with the fine print. They come in three levels of strength and are free to use while at the counter. Of course my kids make a beeline for them, even Noodle, who wears prescription glasses.

This is one of my mother's favourite things about Japan. She thinks they should be standard issue at all shops in New Zealand so she isn't constantly paying more for things when she can't read the price tag or rifling around in her bag looking for her reading glasses.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.