The (Houston) International Quilt Market

Though I am not a quilter I am an avid fan of most things sewing related. I love hearing about the inspiration behind a designer collection or the mood they are trying to evoke. Creative Bug sent their film crew along to the recent Quilt Market and spoke to several of the fabric designer rock stars. Wonderful!

I think my favourites were those of Betz White. The fabric collection was inspired by her ten year old son and his love of animals. The quilts depict gorgeous waves in the ocean and are adorned with adorable arctic animal appliqu├ęs. See more on her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Jackie, what a brilliant video, thank you so much for posting! Can't wait to get my hands on some of those fabrics!
    Heatherx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.