It's time! New Year sale at Mee a Bee



Visit http://www.meeabee.etsy.com to to order your kids' bags, bags for their friends, cousins, the girl next door.It's finally here, the much anticipated January sale at Mee a Bee. Everything, EVERYTHING is included! The code for you my friends is HAPPYNY Use it as many times as you like to save 50%! No good at math? That's half off!

Stock up your gift drawer. Get your big sister or big brother new baby arrival bag now. Add some fun accessories to your dress-up cupboard. Get rid of the plastic eyesore you found at Kmart. Make any outfit instantly cool with a spiffy new bag. Clean out your own handbag of matchbox cars, action figures, and all their other prize possessions.
Want something special? Just ask as I normally have to sew during the sale anyway, some things don't stay in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.