Playtime Paris! Wish I could go! Robots!

It's long been a dream of mine to attend a trade show like Playtime Paris. This is an event showcasing children's fashion. There are sister shows in New York and Tokyo. I love the Paris one for all the wonderful European clothing brands we may not have heard of.

There is tons to see on the website: a list of exhibitors, a wallpaper download.

There are several exhibits and installations atthe show. This Bottlerobot one has caught my eye. As a parent of boys I have dabbled in robot construction over the years - raided the recycling, scrummaged for superglue and initiated my kids into the world of power tools. Still our happy creations were never anything as spectacular as these pictured! This is the work of Antoine Geoffrion, visit his website to see more. It's very cool. The colors are what I love best. http://www.bottlerobot.com/

Want to get a robot messenger bag for your children? Visit my shop and use the HAPPYNY discount code for 50% off!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.